Please note times below are a preliminary estimate and will be adjusted as entries come in and the schedule is firmed up.
Adam Lee (PRIMARY): 253-341-5908 call or text
– OR- Laurel Preston: 425-444-2417 call or text
Supervisor: Michael Kheriaty
Supervisor: Laurel Preston.
8 am – till finished (approx. 10 am).
- Moving/setting up tables, chairs, backdrop (about 6 strong persons):
- A. J. Fisher
- Dana Peregrine
- Emily Fisher
- Dressing rooms and misc. setup (mirrors, stanchions, coat racks:
- Anita Williams
- John Yingling
- Music: Jim Childers
- Registration,Table: Laurel Preston
- VIP Tables/Balloons: Gaiil Sherman and daughter
- Food & ice (including for VIP tables): Daryl and Michele
Supervisor: Laurel Preston
Start between about 10:30 pm – till finished (4 or more strong persons needed, finish before midnight):
- Note: that the facility’s takedown crew handles takedown of tables & chairs, floor sweep, damp mop, garbage pickup. We are responsible for takedown of the backdrop and all of the supplies in plastic bins that we have brought to the facility.
- Backdrop takedown, tablecloth folding, packing of plastic tubs, dressing room takedown and transport of coatracks, bins and other items to vehicles (4 persons):
- Dressing room takedown: Anita Williams and John Yingling
TICKET DESK (2-3 persons at all times – one ticket taker, one hand stamper
Supervisor: Sharon Wolf
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am: Sharon Wolf, Tammy Notehelfer and Sherae Lewis
- 11:30 – 1:30 pm: Sharon Wolf, Jennifer Richardson and Mayte Stroud
- 1:30 – 3:30 pm: Sharon Wolf and Tamara Whitehall and Julie Poulsen
- 3:30 – 5:30 pm: Sharon Wolf, Ginger Harshman and Cathy Cook
- 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Sharon Wolf, Jennifer Poyer and Bryan Cook
- 7:30 – 9:30 pm: _Sharon Wolf and _________________
- 9:30 – 10:00 pm: Sharon Wolf
Need continuous coverage of this position to act as door security and information source…even during dinner break.
REGISTRATION (need 2-3 most times)
Supervisor: Laurel Preston – available for training/questions. 425-444-2417
Registration Training (PDF, 1.2 mb)
- 9:00 – 11:30 am: , File Trible Lisa Trible and_Alyssa McClure (busy shift!)
- 11:30 – 1:30 pm: Hazuki Tate, Christine Dewaal and Melani Shepherd (busy shift!)
- 1:30 – 3:30 pm: Annemarie Flaherty and Nari Burton
- 3:30 to 5:30 pm: Erin Gee and Daphne DeLume
DINNER BREAK/PRACTICE – 6:00 to 7:00pm (Team/couple practice session)
This station remains manned at all times.
- 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Erin Gee, and ________________
- 7:30 – 9:30 pm: ________________ and ____________________
- 9:30 – 11:30 pm: __________________ (assist with takedown from 10:30-11:30pm) (one person OK)
DECK CAPTAINS (need 2 at all times, 3 during busy shifts)
Supervisor: Pamela Nygaard
Note: Schedule is very tight, so need 3 deck captains during daytime.
- 9:40 am – 12 pm: Matt Longhurst, Heather Longhurst_ and Pam Nygaard
- 12 – 2 pm: Ryan Mattson, _________________ and Pam Nygaard
- 2 – 4 pm: ____________________, __________________ and Pam Nygaard
- 4 – 6 pm: ____________________, ___________________and Pam Nygaard
DINNER BREAK (6:00-6:40pm)
- 6:40 – 7:30 pm: Bonita Migliore, ________________, and Pam Nygaard
- 7:30 – 9:30 pm: ____________________ and Pam Nygaard
- 9:30 – 11 pm: ____________________ and Pam Nygaard
Supervisor: Gail Sherman
Need to set up and stock treats at beginning of each session.
- Designated organizer (be near MC/scrutineer whenever on duty):
- Music: Erik Fortune, backup Jim Childers
- Assist officials: Jim Childers, backup: organizer
- Formation team practice (4-5:30pm): Jim Childers, backup: organizer
Check in with your supervisor.