Note: Entry patterns affect scheduling, so please check the final schedule just before the event for more accurate times.
(Most under age 21 events)
- 7:00 am: Set-up
- 8:00 am: Doors open, main floor available for practice
- 9:00 am: Daytime session begins
- Approximately 5:30 pm: Daytime session ends
11am – 6 pm: The Tacos El Guero food truck will be coming to the Quest with a selection of Mexican food including salads, gluten free and vegetarian options.
Practice Session/Dinner Break
5:30 -6:00 pm: BALLROOM CLOSED FOR FORMATION TEAM PRACTICE (conducted by Jim Childers)
Only formation teams will be allowed entry during this time.
Formation team practice session (same order as schedule, with option to do back-to-back practice slots if your team has scheduled two performances, using either of your two time slots).
6:00 – 6:30 pm: Open practice for competitive couples.
(Formation team, most adult and youth upper level events)
- 6:30 pm: Evening session starts
- Approximately 10:30 pm: Evening session ends – take-down begins