9:00 – 9:30 am Formation Team Practice
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Youth Show Team-Runaround Sue
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Youth Show Team-December
4:00 – 5:30 pm Formation Team Practice
As there are 11 evening performances, there will be about 8 minutes per team, danced in the order you perform. If your team is doing two performances, you can elect to practice them back-to-back for greater efficiency, using either of your two time slots but you must let us know in advance so we can update this published practice schedule. Please be ready to quickly get on and off the floor so everybody gets their full time. Quest staffmember, Jim Childers, will be running this practice session.
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Preteen Premier Team “Smile”
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Junior Premier Team “Star Wars”
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Youth Premier Team “Tribe”
- USA Dance Formation Team-Spies Medley
- Dance Driven Ballroom Performance Team-The Force
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Junior Show Team “Blue Suede Shoes”
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Junior Premier Team “Beautiful Creatures”
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Junior Show Team “We Know The Way”
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Youth Premier Team “Lets Shake”
- USA Dance Formation Team-The Best Things Happen When You’re Dancing
- Pacific Ballroom Dance Young Adult Team-Nobody But Me
- 9:30 – 10:30am – competition floor
- 5:30 – 6:00pm – competition floor
- Feel free to use the open floor areas next to the walls in the main ballroom whenever the doors are open.
Please be advised that we are using only the main ballroom for practice, as no additional rooms in the facility have been rented.