January 28, 2017 & September 30, 2017
Kent Commons 525 4th Ave. N., Kent, WA (see map at page bottom)Preliminary schedule Enter now!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- A full spectrum of all-amateur events for all ages, styles and skill levels including mixed proficiency and formation teams.
- NEW…more events! Mixed proficiency events now include Newcomer through Pre-championship skill levels. Pre-teen and Junior events have been split into Pre-teen I and II and Junior I and II age categories, as they are at regional and national championships. As usual, two to three events will be grouped into one heat when possible.
- We’re gearing the evening session for great spectating featuring our most popular and highest skill level events, including under 21 Championship and formation teams. Refer to the schedule for current start times.
- Optimized for formation teams. Seattle audiences love formation teams, so we’ve moved to a much larger facility to better welcome them. Both competitive or exhibition events offered. Judges marks and comments provided. More info.
- Entry deadline: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 11:59pm.
- Competitors: $25/person, purchased only at the door.
- Spectators over age 12: $15, purchased at the door.
- Youth spectators under age 12: Free..to expose more youth to DanceSport!
Posed photo booth photos suitable for printing at 4 x 6″ size are now available for free download from Steve Walters’ website. For your privacy, this site is password protected, and the password will be published on the email update to our mailing list coming on Monday, February 1st, or contact Steve or Laurel. Higher resolution photos available by emailing Steve.
Action shots are still being processed and will be added to the above webpage when complete.
The Quest for the Best is organized by committee. Please call or email Laurel Preston at 425-641-6699 and questions will be referred to the appropriate person.
Kent Commons 525 4th Ave. N., Kent, WA
(In downtown Kent near the Kent Station Shopping Center and ShoWare Center).