- A full spectrum of all-amateur events at modest cost for all ages, styles and skill levels including mixed proficiency and formation teams.
- Mixed proficiency events include Newcomer through Pre-championship skill levels. Pre-teen and Junior events have been split into Pre-teen I and II and Junior I and II age categories, as they are at regional and national championships. Please note that National rules only allow Preteens to dance Newcomer through Gold skill levels now.
- Gain important competition experience without winning your way out of your skill level prior to USA Dance NQEs or Nationals! As a Registered USA Dance competition, you do not accrue points that apply to upper level comps.
- We’re gearing the evening session for great spectating featuring our most popular and highest skill level events, all adults, and formation teams. Refer to the schedule for current start times.
- Optimized for formation teams. Seattle audiences love formation teams and we have booked a large facility to better welcome them. Judges marks and comments provided. More info.
- Entry deadline: Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- Competitors: $25/person, purchased only at the door, $35/person at VIP tables*.
- Spectators over age 12: $15 standard seating, purchased at the door, $25/person at VIP tables*.
- Youth spectators under age 12: Free in standard seating areas, $25 at VIP tables. USA Dance Seattle offers this in order to expose more youth to DanceSport!
Regular admission tickets can be purchased only at the door with cash or check. No credit cards accepted.
* VIP table tickets are sold in advance, because of high demand and the need for special setup. Visit our VIP webpage for more information.